Who We Are
We believe that communication saves lives. CCPN focuses on the central role of communication in social and behavior change for development. We partner with the government of Nigeria, international donors and funders, non-governmental organizations and the private sector to implement programs and trainings that change lives.
CCPN has robust institutional capacity and human resources to effectively improve public health in Nigeria. Our staff work hard as a team, are creative, honest, self-motivated and open to learning.
To be the center of excellence in social and behavior change communication in Africa
- Media communications and advocacy relations for project visibility and impact
- Design, implement and evaluate strategic communication programs
- Serve as a technical resource for strategic communication and information
- Build institutional and individual capacity to implement strategic communication activities
- Create demand for improved quality
- Integrity– Disciplined, Accountable, Transparent, Honest, Reliable
- Passion– Teamwork, Goal-driven, with Purpose
- Excellence– Highest Quality, Professional, Collaborative
- Innovation– Creative, Always Learning, Versatile, Cutting Edge
- Caring– Respect, Support.